Wednesday, March 21, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday {3.21.12}

I bought a little bundle of Joel Dewberry's Heirloom fabric about 4 months ago and kept waffling back and forth on how to use it. Finally I settled on a minky rag quilt (I needed a simple no-brainer project!) I used a butter yellow minky on the back - I like the contrast with the bolder colors on the front. Time to get snippin'

Luckily I have some leftover scraps of this fabric - perhaps just enough for a new pillow cover??

Linking up to Freshly Pieced.

post signature

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is cute, the Dewberry lines are irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that line too! Your quilt looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute quilt! The Dewberry line is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be fabulous! I have used flannel before but not minky. I might have to give that a try,.

    ReplyDelete