1. Hugs and kisses from the hubs.
2. Hugs and kisses from the puppies. Seriously, their homecoming tail-wags are so exuberant that it's more like a whole-body-wag.
3. Sleeping in my own bed. After sleeping 3 nights on a plane in the last 10 days, the Tempurpedic felt like heaven.
4. Catching up on trashy TV while playing in the sewing room.
5. Freedom to go where I want when I want (and without people staring!). This one is a new appreciation after being in 2 countries where I was obviously not local and had to be driven/escorted everywhere.
Ahh, home sweet home :)