Monday, April 15, 2013

Fabric Crib Mobile

So remember when I was making the orange peel quilt, I had a stack of circles cut out?  Well... I used them to make a fabric mobile to hang in the nursery!


 Each circle is actually 2 fabric circles held together (with the ribbon in between) using double-stick fusible webbing.  The top part is just 2 embroidery hoops painted white.  Here's baby's view from the changing table:



I used the same pastel fabrics in the mobile as I did in the orange peel quilt, which you can see reflected in the mirror.  This photo also shows glimpses of three other DIY projects I completed for the nursery, which hopefully I'll blog soon :)


 xoxo,
Megan
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a great mobile! I love how it matches the quilt. I bet your baby will love looking at it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that mobile! And I love that artistic photo with the quilt reflected in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete