Monday, March 19, 2012

New Rag Quilts!

I've mentioned before that I'm traveling a lot more in my new role at work (still about 50% so far this year!) So many of my recent quilts have been stacking up... fortunately I finally got a chance to snap some pictures this weekend :)

I think this pink Nicey Jane quilt turned out positively precious - Heather Bailey creates some of the cutest fabric collections!If that's too much pink overload for you, here's a little rag lovey perfect for a boy:
I've made a similar Alhambra rag quilt in a twin size before, but this one is crib size:And finally, a rag quilt based around Alexander Henry's Mocca print:
I'm so proud of myself for primarily using fabrics from my stash to create these (and also my scrappy string quilt currently in progress).

All these rag quilts are listed for sale in my Etsy shop.

Linked up today at Canoe Ridge Creations.

post signature

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Super cute quilts! Those fabrics are perfect for a little boy or girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rag quilts! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you cut your squares a certain size? Is the batting inbetween the same size? I cant tell if it extends as far a the clipped minkie or in inside where we cant see it OR maybe you don't have any batting at all???
    Cant wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete