Monday, December 5, 2011

Hometown Kaleidoscope Baby Quilt

Hands down, this is one of my favorite quilts yet! This quilt was a gift for my new nephew JT, and I love how the primary colors and prints aren't too babyish, so he can enjoy it as he grows older.I was inspired by the Kaleidoscope Quilt-along at Don't Call Me Betsy blog which took place back in the summer. The fabrics are from the Hometown collection by Sweetwater for Moda. The quilting is free-motion loopy meandering.

I love this pattern so much I'm planning to make a larger throw quilt for myself!

Linked up here.

post signature

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Megan, it's gorgeous, I absolutely love it. I'm definitely going to make a kaleidoscope in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's beautiful!!! I just purchased a fat quarter bundle of Hometown, still trying to decide which pattern to use on it. How sweet and generous of you to give it to your nephew!

    ReplyDelete