Sunday, December 4, 2011

The best ornaments

I'm not the kind of person to have a ton of decorations for every holiday, nor am I one to have a fussy department-store Christmas tree. Our ornaments are personal, mostly gifts, inherited, or ones we made way back in elementary school. And that's just how I like it! It's hard to tell from this picture (plus I don't want to embarrass anyone!), but our tree topper is a cardboard star with a picture of my hubby when he was 4 years old. He has the cutest crooked smile, and I fell in love with this ornament the minute I saw it. It's been our tree topper every Christmas we've been married (8 years for those who are counting!)

post signature

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Your tree looks beautiful, love the idea of your tree topper, so cute.

    ReplyDelete