Monday, September 26, 2011

Girly Eden-inspired Quilt

I made this patchwork quilt for my college roommate's first baby (a little girl - can't you tell?!) I started with some Eden fabrics, then added a few other pink, purple, and yellow prints from my stash. I did straight-line quilting on the diagonal.

The back is mostly yellow with a strip of pieced squares like the front.Hand-sewn binding in a pink Mezzanine print.This is the second quilt I've done with the Eden fabrics, and I just love this girly collection!
Details
Size: approx. 45" x 45"
Fabrics: Eden by Lila Tueller and coordinating prints
Pattern: patchwork squares
Quilting: straight line quilting on the diagonal

Linked up here.


post signature
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great finish! It's perfect for a little girl! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete