Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fabric Stash In Order

One night as I was browsing some of my favorite blogs, I came across The Art of Choosing series by Jeni at In Color Order. Knowing that my fabric shelves looked like this...
... I decided to embark on a fabric organizing project. I won't tell you how many hours I spent folding and ordering my fabrics, but I will say it was well worth the effort! Check out the after:For fabrics where I had over 1 yard, I rolled on mini-bolts and placed on the upper shelves. For pieces 1 yard or less, I folded and placed on the lower shelves. I had a hard time breaking up a few of my designer collections, so I put those in a separate cabinet for now:

And after all that work, I realized it's time to destash - visit the fabric shop for some discounted bundles, and check back often!

post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment