Monday, March 1, 2010

Hi, my name is...

So who's the person behind Mia Dolce, you ask? Here are the basics:

My name is Megan, I am on the cusp of turning the big 3-0, I've been married to an awesome man for over 6 years, and we live in Houston, Texas with our two spoiled rotten doggies (both dachshund/maltese mixes). No kiddos yet, but (Mom and Dad - are you listening??) probably soon :) Here's a picture of me and my honey (from a wedding last summer):

And here are the furbabies (Sophie on left, and Mackenzie):


I work full time as an engineer for a major oil/gas company. The work is fast-paced, fun, and feeds my inner nerd. But as neat as technology is, a piece of steel pipe just doesn't compare to a warm comfy quilt. So I have Mia Dolce to exercise the ol' right brain.

I've got a ton of ideas for my shop and blog, and look forward to interacting with you all... Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Kids soon? I'm so excited to see you both as parents! It's such an adventure! You MUST let me know when you're expecting! I have so much good stuff I can recommend for baby products and whatnot! Plus any little pregnancy question I probably know the answer to! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for someone to make a quilt out of scarves that belonged to a sweet lady that recently passed. How much do you charge, is this something you do? If so, how much and how long would it take? Thankd

    ReplyDelete