Saturday, February 27, 2010

Please Fasten your Seatbelts

I have always been one to have a project, and I don't sit still for long... We all need relaxation time, but I relish the satisfaction of crossing something off my to-do list and admiring my finished product, be it a freshly painted room, a clean closet, a new quilt, a fun dinner party, you get the idea...

And so last year when my work schedule allowed me quite a bit of free time, a new project sprang to life. Sure, I enjoyed lounging in front of the TV, reading books, and shopping during the weekdays. And sure, I painted half our house and orchestrated our backyard makeover, but I guess that just wasn't enough. And so my new business was born. Please welcome Mia Dolce Originals, my creative haven and new challenge.

Fast forward a few months and... holy cow! What did I get myself into?!? I'm excited. This is going to be one fun ride. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Congrats on starting your new blog! I peeked at your shop and all your things are so sweet -- I really love the rag quilts with their snipped edges!

    (Found you on an Etsy forum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing something off your to-do list is the best feeling! :)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete