Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Painted Dresser and Changing Table

Back when I was decorating the nursery, I came across this dresser for sale on Craigslist:
Although the picture made it seem like this dresser had seen better days, it was in fact very sturdy. So with $100 and the help of a pickup and some muscles, it was mine! After a little cleaning, two coats of Annie Sloan chalk paint in duck egg blue, some minor distressing, and a clear coat of wax, this dresser and mirror had a new life.
It works great in the nursery - lots of storage for clothes and blankets and the perfect height to use as a changing table.
xoxo, Megan
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. You did good. I love the colour you chose. The little quilt in the reflection---precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, what a transformation. LOVE the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful job you have done of that! I adore it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
    reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
    bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
    have a nice evening! vimax asli obat pembesar penis

    ReplyDelete