Thursday, October 18, 2012

Special WIP: Sewing Room Facelift


This week's WIP is a facelift for my sewing studio!  Thanks to a sweet puppy with separation anxiety issues, we were finally given the push to replace the carpet in the secondary bedrooms - a project we've only been talking about since we moved in almost 5 years ago :)

But wow, cleaning out those rooms and the corresponding closets has made me realize how much junk we've accumulated.  So I'm taking this opportunity to purge and reorganize.  Actually, I thought hell had frozen over earlier this week when the hubby actually agreed to get rid of 3 garbage bags full of his clothes, suits, & shoes.  You don't know how much I struggle with him to let go of stuff - I was seriously over the moon - that gift was better than any flowers, jewelry, etc could ever be :)  Now I hope he keeps the momentum going to tackle his mancave (a girl can dream, right??)

Anyways, I'm planning to repaint the sewing room and potentially shuffle the furniture around - I'll keep yall posted!

xoxo,
Megan 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, fun! What are you going to replace the carpet with?

    ReplyDelete