Saturday, September 10, 2011

Things I love {9.10.11}

It's been a while since I did a post like this, but feeling happy and lovin' life...

1. My Zac Brown Band station on Pandora - so many of my favorite country men like Zac, Kenny, Brad, Jason...

2. College football! And my team (Texas Longhorns) has nowhere to go but up after last year's season. Hook 'em!

3. Bluebell Coffee ice cream. I actually ate this for dinner twice in the last week. So much for that diet!

4. To balance out the ice cream dinners: running around Towne Lake in Austin. I don't necessarily love running, but rather the sweaty runner's high afterwards. And somehow it's better in Austin.

5. Playing twilight golf. The shadows get long, the heat subsides, the deer come out, and sometimes you get a spectacular sunset. Oh yeah, and the golf is fun too :)

post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment