Thursday, March 3, 2011

Warm Fuzzies

So the hubby and I went to a co-ed baby shower 2 weeks ago (which BTW was similar to a 7th grade dance where the boys and girls are huddled in separate groups gossiping about each other). It was a fun day, and you could tell that little Crawford was already so loved. Here's the blanket & burp cloths I made to coordinate with the 5-ft giraffe in his nursery:

Then 6 days later, my hubby calls me at work and said "They had the baby!" Um.. WHAT?? Wasn't she only at 33 weeks? Is everyone ok? Long story short, their first lamaze class ended in an emergency c-section and Crawford born early to everyone's surprise.

Mom and baby are doing well, and I got a message today saying Crawford's blanket is keeping him company in the NICU. Seriously, such a simple note completely warms my heart. Welcome to the world Crawford - we can't wait to meet you!

post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment