Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Showcase Part 5 - Nicey Jane Quilt

For those of you just joining in, I'm sharing one new quilt per day in honor of National Quilting Month. There's already several reasons I love March... my birthday, spring break, awesome weather, to name a few... so this is yet another good reason to celebrate!

Today's quilt features Nicey Jane fabric from Heather Bailey in blues, greens, and yellow. I think this fabric line is so sweet and charming.
This is a stacked coins quilt, patterned after this great tutorial by Crazymomquilts found at the Moda Bake Shop. I was drawn to this pattern by the clean lines and modern style.Leftover coins found a place on the back, along with a blue & yellow print from the same fabric line.
I just love the puckered quilty look after washing - so comfy!This Nicey Jane quilt is available here. Now I can't wait to make one in the pink/yellow color palette!

Hope you've enjoyed the first 5 quilts... 2 more to go!

post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment