Saturday, March 19, 2011

FNSI Progress: Eva Baby Quilt

Last night as part of the Friday Night Sew-In I worked on a little baby quilt in Eva fabrics, first mentioned here. I pieced the back together and completed the quilting using an easy meandering free-motion pattern. I love how these fabrics are part sweet shabby chic and part wild rocker girl :)

I probably would have finished up the binding too if I hadn't taken a break for some good eatin' and visiting at our neighbor's crawfish boil. Good times.

To see other great projects from the FNSI group, check out the Flickr group.

post signature

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That quilt is very pretty, I really like the Eva line and the design really shows the gorgeous fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a productive FNSI. That's a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete