Sunday, March 27, 2011

Showcase Part 3 - Pop Garden Rag Quilt

Hope you are all having a great weekend! This time of year is just fantastic in Houston (i.e. summer heat and humidity are not yet upon us!), and the hubby and I have been spending as much time as possible outdoors. So before we run off to the golf course... here's today's quilt featuring Heather Bailey fabrics.

I have been quilting for about 10 years, but didn't make my first rag quilt until about 2 years ago. They are so addicting to make, and the kiddos love them! And using minky on the back just adds to the softness. Hope you enjoy this bright one, available here.

Stay tuned, I've got more fun quilts coming this week :)

post signature

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in this quilt. It's truly beautiful, Megan! If you see any affordable fabrics that have these same tones of red, green, and blue that you think would make good valances for my kitchen, let me know! I have yet to find anything I love. :)

    ReplyDelete